About Me

My photo
melting but not down

Tuesday 2 December 2008

snow go

I was going to take the car into the garage today, to find out why reverse and first gears have been sticking since October (!) but it snowed last night. That means I'd have to stand around in the cold waiting for a bus to work.

And I should get the car to the garage by 08:30 at the latest but its 08:04 now and I'm still unshowered and undressed. Not completely of course. Couldn't inflict that upon the dog.

My eyes are tired and sticky. I wish I could just go back to bed. I'd seriously consider retiring if I didn't think mum would expect me round every day, all day. Oh great, and now a hot flush. This is not going to be a good day.

2 comments:

Joan@CopperCreeker said...

My advice... drink a hot toddy and crawl back under the covers. Wasn't it Scarlett O'Hara that said something like... "Tommorrow is another day..." ? Or am I thinking of something else... who gives a hoot.... get your hot toddy and jkump in bed and don't answer if anyone yells for you... remember... you are not there.... you don't know where you went... you're just... gone. ssshhhh
I'll never tell!

oldcrow61 said...

lol, you are so funny. Ha, ha, I like j's advice.