About Me

My photo
melting but not down

Thursday 9 October 2008

Irony #2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! (just got back from mum's)

And today I have bought, courtesy of Help the Aged........
1. A DVD of the film Ladies in Lavender, which I missed when it was on at the cinema.
2. A jacquard tablecloth, white with apple green bands and patterns, that will go perfectly with my kitchen walls.
3. A fully lined, never been worn, below-the-knee, black pencil skirt that looks like wool but isn't.
4. A fabulous, mint condition, chocolate coloured imitation sheepskin duffle coat that will keep me cosy on the coldest day.
All four cost me less than £12 and because I spent more than ten, I was eligible for the special offer - a £3 voucher to be spent in the charity shop between November and Christmas! Noooooooooooooooooooo problemo!

No comments: