About Me

My photo
melting but not down

Thursday 3 April 2008

Hard times

I'm exhausted. It's been a difficult few weeks, mostly because my mum has been pushing my buttons to the point where the landline ringing is enough to flood my chest with a hot burst of anxiety and tie my heart in a tight little knot. Thank goodness for lovely daughter who comes to my rescue with words of wisdom and selfless acts of kindness. Also it's been super-busy at work so I'm playing catch-up again just when I'd got on top of everything and I'm not really eating sensibly so my energy levels are low, too low to do the healthy thing and get some exercise to shift that tyre round my middle which depresses me every time I catch sight of myself in the mirror. OK, moan over. Must get an early night tonight as tomorrow is going to be hectic -mum's doctor and hospital appointments in the morning, work in the afternoon, wedding anniversary to celebrate on the night. Which reminds me, must wrap husband's present and write the card!

No comments: