- Write a book about mum and me (although Magnus Magnussen's daughter has beaten me to it with her story of coping with her mum's dementia so maybe it will end up at the bottom of the to do pile).
- Design knitting patterns for toddlers (boys mostly as there's less choice for them) and try to sell them on Ravelry, etc
- Make a proper job of tracing my family tree, including travelling to distant parishes to find my ancestors' records.
- Home improvements including new windows and doors, new kitchen and bathroom. The chimney sweep is coming today as we plan to open up the fire in the dining room again and put a log burner in - cosy for family meals and lovely for Christmas.
- Create a herb and vegetable patch in the garden.
- Spend more time with old friends.
- Enjoy my grandson.
- Transfer vinyl to computer compatible machine and then transfer tracks to some device that I can plug into the USB port in my car.